148 mm x 88 mm x 88 mm
821 grams Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process
Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo or from Echo to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.
63.5 mm woofer and 16 mm tweeter
The Alexa App is compatible with Android and iOS devices.
Amazon Echo (2nd Generation)
Echo connects to Alexa—a cloud-based voice service—to play music, make calls, set alarms and timers, ask questions, check your calendar, weather, traffic, and sports scores, manage to-do and shopping lists, control smart home devices, and more—instantly.
- Just ask for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon Music, Spotify, Radioplayer and more. With multi-room music, you can play music on compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Call or message almost anyone hands-free with your Echo device. Also, instantly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- Powerful speakers with Dolby processing fill the room with immersive, 360° omnidirectional audio, and deliver crisp vocals and dynamic bass response.
- With seven microphones, beamforming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo hears you from any direction—even while music is playing.
- Just ask Alexa to control your compatible smart lights, thermostats, locks, and more
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills. Just ask Alexa to control your TV, check flight status, and more.
- Alexa Voice Service is currently only available in English (French language not supported).